I’m participating in www.myprettypennies.com weekly check up again.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $160 for the battery to my car. It was a lot better than the $1,500 for repairs to my car.
2. Today I feel anxious towards money. I’ve been keeping an eye on our spending and it’s really hard to change years of bad habits. I’m still tracking and trying to cut back. I’ve been playing with February’s budget and I fear that we will fail in sticking to a spending plan.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was baby-sit my niece. I love spending time with her. She’s so different from my own kids and I absolutely adore her. Plus, my kids love spending time with their cousin as well.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pack lunch for hubby and I everyday this week, in addition to avoiding all Starbucks.
5. Right now I am re-reading Nora Robert’s Morrigan’s Cross.