(image taken from www.myprettypennies.com)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $90.58 on filling up my gas tank for the next 3 weeks. Wow, I’m convinced we are not going to see gas prices going back down below $3.00. Ever.
2. Today I am thankful for my family and the fact that I can be with them. For about 5 months of this year, I was not able to see my entire family together and just being able to has made me very thankful.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend the day with my 2 little girls at the park. Just us girls playing in the sun.
4. I will consider this week a success if I call Sallie Mae tomorrow to see how I can rectify my situation and open/file all of my mail for the past 6 months.
5. One thing I appreciate about my dad is how much he loves his family. We don’t have a huge family…there is only 5 of us but he loves us all very much. He will push us to act with integrity and even when we don’t to act at all. His unwavering love for us always makes me feel like I can count on him, no matter how dire my situation is.