1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on father’s day brunch. We took my hubby, brother in law and my daddy out to brunch. Later in the evening, we hosted dinner at my house and my family came over again. It makes me so happy to have my family with me.
2. Today I am thankful for my best friend. She lives in another state and we still talk every day. She is the one person that I can tell anything to and I know that she will always be there for me. I’m so thankful that we have the kind of friendship where distance doesn’t change anything. I love her to pieces!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was clean my office and rearranged some of the furniture in the room. I also purged quite a bit of paperwork and it felt great!
4. I will consider this week a success if I I don’t buy any coffee or lunch and run everyday this week. Oh, and keep my checkbook balanced.
5. My night-stand contains a lamp, a picture frame of hubby, kiddies and me, candles, alarm clock, chapstick and hand cream.
(photo was found on google…not sure of the actual site. If the photo is yours, please let me know and I’ll credit accordingly)