From last week:
I haven’t made a to do list in a long time. It feels great to sit down and just write out everything that I have to do.
Call Sallie May 06/14/11 Call insurance company regarding unpaid ambulance bill. 06/14
- Pack breakfast and lunch everyday this week. I didn’t meet this. I brought lunch 3 out of the 5 days 😦
- Continue opening and filing all my mail from the last 6 months. Sigh. Ongoing. I’m doing a bit everyday and that seems to make it not as overwhelming.
Input every single purchase into the check ledger. Pay bills (water, garbage and auto insurance) 6/15 Start tracking my expenses again. Organize office &create a budget box/ mail center.Will be working on this tonight.
For this week, I have the following goals:
- Stop buying espresso everyday. No more.
- Pack lunch everyday this week for hubby and I.
- Create a budget box.
- Create a budget/spending plan for July and blog about it.
- Start purging my closet for a garage sale and also tackle my bedroom.
- Hang up family photos that I’ve had in a frame for months.
- Run everyday except Saturday and then run my half marathon on Sunday!
- Tidy up around the house this weekend: organize hallway closet, entryway and bookcases.