1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a pair of running shoes when I put a hole through the toe box from my marathon training.
2. Today I am thankful for health insurance. Mr. got hurt during a football scrimmage and broke his shoulder in several places which required a trip to the Emergency Room and as we found out today, surgery. Without insurance it would be so expensive and since we have dual insurance we aren’t even responsible for the hospital co pay. I’ve never broken anything (knock on wood) so I can’t imagine what Mr.’s going through and it makes me very sad to see him so helpless.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sit in my back yard patio and enjoyed a sparkling lemonade outside in the sun and talking to my daughter about going into middle school.
4. I will consider this week a success if I run 4 times a week and balance my checkbook.
5. For the 4th of July, I had planned on going out of town but in light of Mr’s broken shoulder, we are probably going to stay home and have family over for bbq and drinks 😉