1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on buying groceries for the holiday weekend at Costo and the farmer’s market.
2. Today I am thankful to live in a country where I can vote, work, and live however I please.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was get a library card and check out books to read 🙂
4. I will consider this week a success if I complete my Weekly To Do List around the house, run 5 days this week and balance my checkbook. Oh, and pay my bills. And stop spending money on wants.
5. My favorite 4th of July tradition is BBQ’ing with my sisters, parents, Mr. and kiddies. I’m now finding out that I love to take my kiddies and niece out to the water to watch fireworks. They get so excited and happy to see the firecrackers in the dark sky. It’s like I’m reliving my childhood through them!