It’s almost the weekend – THANK GOD, INDEED!
This week has been stressful at work but the weekend is very close! My plans for the weekend is relatively frugal:
- I might have to work this weekend <insert sad face>
Cook dinner at our place for a friend I haven’t seen in a long time.
- Update Quicken and post about it.
- Start blogging about a weekly spending recap or something to that effect.
- Blog about my love of the filofax and how I use it to keep track of my crazy life.
- Plant my flowers I bought last weekend (totally slacking!)
- Run on Saturday & Sunday (s-l-o-w-l-y)
- Finish our laundry.
- Hang up more photos.
- Get rid of more junk in the garage.
- Oh and grocery shop using coupons, of course.
Basically, I just want to stay home and clean my house! I figure if I am busy cleaning I won’t have time to go shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale =)
Oh, and a shout out to USAA – our debit cards are already here and I just ordered checks yesterday and already got an email that they shipped. Holy great service!