1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries (approx $130 for the next 2 weeks).
2. Today I am thankful for my old boss. He continues to encourage me even though I no longer report to him. He is by far the best mentor I’ve ever had.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was purge my closet. It feels great to get rid of stuff and have less to organize and clean.
4. I will consider this week a success if I I write letters to all 3 credit bureaus to correct the numerous errors I saw on my credit report. Update my direct deposit so everything goes to USAA.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is Chinese, partly because I get to spend time with my MIL and the kids love Chinese food.