I am so happy that Friday is finally here! The weather is gorgeous & I received 6 free movie tickets from work and will be taking my family to see a movie soon. I don’t have too much to do this weekend so I’m hoping that it will be very relaxing. All I want to accomplish this weekend:
- Pay bills.
- Return books to the library and check out new books.
- Organize hallway closet – there’s so much stuff loaded into this closet that I’m afraid to actually open the door. EEK!
- Shop for toiletries – toilet paper, Windex and floss is currently on the shopping list.
- Organize the bathroom drawers and under sink area.
- Sign up for fall quarter classes 🙂