1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $300 for a used espresso machine & grinder. The machine alone was $700 brand new and the grinder is $385 brand new. Since we bought this thing on Saturday, I have made at least 15 lattes & hot chocolates for my family.
2. Today I am thankful for my neighbors. There was a time where we didn’t get along with one of the neighbors and it was a nightmare. Now that they have moved out of the neighborhood, we actually get along with all of our neighbors and have had dinner at each other’s houses. It’s been nice!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was working in my garden and seeing my flowers bloom.
4. I will consider this week a success if I run 3 times this week and keep my weight watchers points updated.
5. This time last year I thought my relationships with friends were great. This year things have happened that have made me less trustful of certain people and in general has made me very sad.