1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a our mortgage payment. To be honest, I get very irritated when I have to pay the mortgage because we are under water by over $150K but we aren’t walking away from the house. It just annoys me to no end that nothing can be done about our high mortgage payment.
2. Today I am thankful that my best friend is coming to town this weekend. We have a great brunch planned.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was making espressos and hot chocolates for my family after breakfast this past weekend. I know technically I paid for the coffee and syrup but it’s nice not to see the $4.75 charges leaving bank account daily. Plus, it makes me super happy to see the looks on my babies faces when they get the big cup of hot chocolate.
4. I will consider this week a success if I clean my bedroom and office/playroom.
5. If I had today off, I would probably troll craigslist looking for a new dresser for our masterbedroom. I am thinking of putting a desk in our bedroom where I can sit and put makeup on and also do our bills etc. We’ll see. Or, I’d be cleaning and organizing my bedroom/den area.