1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on at Costco – $138 monthly trip for toiletries (toilet paper etc). I also went shopping for work clothes that I desperately needed. Still need a couple pair of work pants and I’ll be good for another year. I wear out my
2. Today I am thankful that my sisters and I get along. We try to have dinner together on at least one day on the weekends. They tend to come over to my house and their kids and our kids hang out. It makes me very happy to see all of us spend time together and share funny stories around the dinner table. Also, my family is loud, happy and crazy and we tend to have music blaring and one if not all of us is constantly dancing. Most importantly I’m happy we get to share the bond we have with our kids so that when they get older they will also do the same thing.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cutting flowers from my garden and displaying them in my house. I have a lot of hydrangeas, peonies, roses, lavender and tulips blooming each year. I also give some of my cuttings to my family, friends and neighbors.
4. I will consider this week a success if I clean my bedroom and clear out the laundry room. Oh, and also get 3 runs in.
5. The best prank ever pulled on me was ….no pranks. I guess I don’t have funny people in my life?