Fall is my favorite time of year so when September comes around I’m usually pretty happy. For this month, with the kids & me starting school things are going to be hectic and I have only a few things on the to do list.
- Run at least 3 times a week.
- Start P90x cycle again.
- Keep the closets clean.
- Come up with an organizing system for kids’ backpack, school work and other items so me and the hubs don’t miss any of their activities.
- Find ways to organize toiletries.
- List all the unused furniture in our house on craigslist.
- Read at least 6 books.
- STOP BUYING SH*T WE DON’T NEED.
- Sit down with DH every pay period and pay bils/balance checkbook/plan etc together.
- Save $3,000 this month because we have an extra paycheck 🙂
- Pack lunches 90% of the time.