Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies (www.myprettypennies.com)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was also on gasoline. I haven’t filled up since December 3 due to my car being a hybrid and the fact that I haven’t gone anywhere!
2. Today I am thankful for being able to be at home with my family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was making hot chocolate for my babies and and afterwards we sat and read for 2 hours together. No games being played, nothing electronic in their hands just a book! It made this mama proud.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my den organized and get quicken up to date.
5. On New Years Eve I stayed in and cooked dinner for our family and friends, including neighbors. We ate lots of good foods, drank wine/alcohol and then played Dance Central! Best New Years’ in a long time!