First month of the new year and I’m full of optimism! School starts for my kiddies tomorrow and other than getting them to school I have the whole day to myself! I plan on finishing up my de-cluttering of the office, making some phone calls and just getting ready for when I got back to work on Wednesday.
- Pay all our bills on time!
- Update Quicken – I tried today but kept running into technical problems. We run Windows 7 on our Mac and it lags pretty bad. I spent a couple of hours waiting for it to update and finally just gave up.
- Pay off my Capital One card – $500.
- Save $1,300 towards Baby Emergency Fund.
- Finish cleaning my office and keep it clean!
- Run 4 times a week.
- Keep up with homework – mine & kiddies!