Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries again. $125 went to Costco.
2. Today I am thankful for my health. I went and got my annual check up and my numbers all look good.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy organize my closet and gave a bunch of stuff away to Goodwill.
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep up on my reading for my classes and fit in 4 runs this week. I’ve been struggling lately balancing work, school and family. I need to find a way to better manage my time.
5. The craft I am currently interested in right now is knitting, though I don’t have time to do it.