First, a recap of my January goals:
Pay all our bills on time! Update Quicken – I tried today but kept running into technical problems. We run Windows 7 on our Mac and it lags pretty bad. I spent a couple of hours waiting for it to update and finally just gave up.I finally, somehow managed to get this to work, though it’s still not perfect because it still takes a long time to update. Pay off my Capital One card – $500.HELL YA. PAID THIS BABY OFF LAST NIGHT! Save $1,300 towards Baby Emergency Fund. Finish cleaning my office and keep it clean!
- Run 4 times a week. FAIL. I tried really hard to do this, but with the reading intensive courses I have this quarter, I’ve only managed about 3 times a week and then doing free weights at home. Better than nothing but I wish I could have hit the 4 runs a week goal I set for myself.
Keep up with homework – mine & kiddie
Not too shabby for an insanely busy January, if I do say so myself!
For February, I’d like to accomplish the following:
- Pass my midterm test this Tuesday.
- Keep up on my reading and homework.
- Complete my $5,000 baby emergency fund!
- Pay $832.42 towards our visa card 🙂
- Log in my eating on weight watchers & myfitnesspal.
- Run 4 times a week.
- Lift weights 3 times a week.
- Keep Quicken up to date.
- Keep my checkbook balanced!