Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills, bills & more bills. The largest expense was on our mortgage, $1,661.73.
2. Today I am thankful for my parents. They’re so supportive of me and my drive to get my degree (finally) and they help out tremendously with my kids.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going to the library and checking out books with my kids. Then we came home and made hot chocolate and read together.
4. I will consider this week a success if pass my Accounting exam.
5. I can’t start my day without coffee and planning out my day in my filofax.