1. The most I’ve spent this last week was for DH’s emergency dental appoint where he cracked his crown.
2. Today I am thankful for for my husband and kids. We’ve gone through so much the last few years and I am truly thankful we are still married and can raise our kids together in a loving environment.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go on a walk with my puppy and daughter. We talked about her life as a middle schooler. Makes me proud to think that I raised such a good kid!
4. I will consider this week a success if I re read chapters 5&6 in accounting and finish all my homework by Friday night so I can relax this weekend!
5. The thing I am most excited about spring is sunlight! Seriously, I live in the Pacific Northwest and we are lacking sunshine! I love spring and can’t wait to start a veggie garden this spring/summer. Super excited about spring cleaning as well.