First, a recap of my February goals:
For February, I’d like to accomplish the following:
- Pass my midterm test this Tuesday. Hell yes! Missed only one and got a 96%!
- Keep up on my reading and homework. Yes, I continue to stay focused!
- Complete my $5,000 baby emergency fund! Yes! YES! YES! With taxes, bonuses, we got slightly more than I expected and currently we have a FULLY funded Emergency Fund at $10,000.
- Pay $832.42 towards our visa card Yes! Sent them lots of money!
- Log in my eating on weight watchers & myfitnesspal. FAIL! I was good for about 75% and then studying etc got in the way.
- Run 4 times a week. Check, Check!
- Lift weights 3 times a week. Check, Check!
- Keep Quicken up to date. FAIL/PASS When Quicken cooperated I kept it updated. However, it failed more than it worked. Still holding out from spending more $ towards a Windows laptop.
- Keep my checkbook balanced! Pass! For the first time in at least 2 years. LORD HALLELUJAH!
For March, below is our budget for the month. The grocery is so sporty for us but I am going out of town on business for the next week and we have tons of food left. I know I have to pay for the kids’ swimming lessons this month as well as baseball for my two youngest.
With respect to actual goals I want to target, they are:
- Run 4 times a week.
- No eating out!
- Spring clean from 3/19 to 4/1!
- Purge my closet once again.
- Paint the girls’ room.
- Throw all overtime money towards Visa.
- Call Comcast and negotiate a better cable rate or else cut back on it or CANCEL cable!
- Send out letters disputing the inaccuracies on my credit reports.
- Sign up for classes for Spring Quarter.