1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries. $189 for the next 2 weeks. Oh, and our mortgage and car payment. Sigh.
2. Today I am thankful for my job. I get so stressed out from it at times because my job has high visibility from everyone in management, it seems like I’m constantly getting crazy assignments, and my brain wants to explode at times. But, with that said, I have learned so much and I’m so thankful for all of the opportunities I have gotten.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my kids and niece on a rare sunny day. God, we went to the park and ran outside like loons. I love spending time with my family!
4. I will consider this week a success if I check some things off my never ending to do list.
5. The last TV show/program I watched was Scandal on ABC. This show is so well written & I cannot wait for Thursdays to come. Truly so well written!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.