1. The most I’ve spent this last week was biweekly mortgage payment. Totally bleh.
2. Today I am thankful for my family. Always and always thankful for them.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend the day in the sunshine with my mother, sisters and daughter in Pike Place Market.
4. I will consider this week a success if can finish my homework on time and get in at least 3 runs this week.
5. The most delicious things I ate all week was homemade turkey burgers. Healthy and tasty.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies.