1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paying off my Visa bill ($729)!
2. Today I am thankful for great friendships. This Saturday, 2 of my oldest friends came over for dinner. We ate, drank and played Dance Central with our kids.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy hang up 80% of my picture frames with hubby. Our house looks much cozier and warm.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can balance my checkbook by Friday as well as do all my homework before Sunday.
5. I am really trying to get over my fear of swimming. I signed up for adult swim lessons at the local pool. I want to be able to tread water, swim amd most importantly not drown!!!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP (www.myprettypennies.com) and link it back to her.