I have been so bad at posting my budget/spending etc. Basically, a sporadic blogger but I am trying to be more consistent. With that said, below is June’s budget. This is DH’s last month of income and I think the actual amount we save will be a lot higher but I’m just not sure how much right now.
For the month of June I am hoping to accomplish the following:
- Get healthier! I was out for a whole week from work due to bronchitis & literally on bed rest until today. I’m hoping to load up on vitamins, work out again and eat well.
- Run at least 3 times a week.
- Sign up for hot yoga 😉
- Not eat out this whole month & encourage DH to do the same (we have it in the budget for my mom’s birthday but other than that, no eating out!)
- Pass my finals 🙂
- Keep my checkbook balanced to the penny.
- Catch up on my work emails that are overflowing at the moment.
- Plant some more flowers in the backyard.