1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bi monthly mortgage payment in amount of 830.86.
2. Today I am thankful for my co workers. I was out ill for last week and they all held down the fort for me while I was out and worked on a lot of my critical issues. So blessed that I have them.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cutting my peonies from my garden into all these lovely bunches in my house. They are doing really well this year and the two plants I bought 3 years ago are really blossoming into big bushes and big blooms. I’m waiting for my hydrangea bush to start blooming as well.
4. I will consider this week a success if I complete a huge project at work, pass my last test & manage to catch up on my work email this week.
5. One craft I’d like to master is carpentry. I swear I could do so much stuff to my house if I knew how to do basic carpentry – make awesome built ins to create more storage.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back her.