1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our mortgage’s bi-weekly payment of $834 & tabs for the car – $154.
2. Today I am thankful for a great weekend with my sisters & parents. We celebrated my mom’s birthday and my niece turned one. So much food and fun.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was reading books with my kids outside in our back yard & drinking fresh homemade lemonade.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can deep clean my entire house from top to bottom. My to do is as follows:
- clean/organize home office
- clean pantry & reorganize it
- do some weeding
- clean bedroom, gather clothes into 3 pies : toss, donate & give
- steam clean the carpets
- pot some flowers and put in the back yard
5. My favorite part of the day is the afternoon because I’m that much closer to go home & hanging out with my babies.